Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Midnight Twilights Book Blog, The Book Muncher, & Just Blinded Book Reviews!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Probably was being your typical, timid first grader (or was I already in 2nd grade? I can’t remember).

What are five things on my to-do list today?
1) Watch the Olympics!
2) Write a couple reviews
3) Go to work
4) Study a lot (& do AP work)
5) Call my friend

Snacks I enjoy:
Can some of them be unhealthy? ;) Let’s see:
- Fruit
- Potato Chips
- Pocky
- Fruit snacks
- Chocolate
- Popcorn
- Cheese doodles

Places I've lived:
- New York (3 different locations)
- New Jersey
- Hong Kong
- Illinois

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Get a new laptop
- Get an Ipod & speakers
- Pay for college & grad school
- Build my dream home
- Buy all the books I’d want & furnish my own private library at the above mentioned dream home!
- Give some money to charity
- Buy my parents a grand piano & a new house
- Take my family on a long trip to see the world
- Pay for my sister’s college tuition as well
- Go shopping (& buy a nice necklace)
- Buy a Prius
- Buy my parents a new car
- Go shopping
- Buy a bike
- Buy the best sports gear I can get & take more lessons
- Start my own fashion line
- Go to some live concerts
- Invest some money
- Help fund medical research
- Go watch future Olympics live!

And the people I'm tagging:
Bibliophile Support Group
From the Corner of Megan's Mind
The Story Siren
Presenting Lenore
The Compulsive Reader

3 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

That would totally rock to see the Olympics live. I did this meme a couple of months ago, so I hope you won't mind that I don't do it again.

paperxxflowers said...

I was about to steal this one from someone else, but then I got your comment. Yay! I love being tagged.

Katrina L. Burchett said...

Glad to see you'd share the wealth if you were a billionaire. Giving is a very good thing :)

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.