Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Birthday Contest riddle!

This is the last leg of my birthday contest!

Riddle: This teenager becomes a spy after his uncle, whom he thought held a boring bank job but was actually a secret agent, was killed. This is the start of his saga and spy adventures as he trains and investigates a man who is donating his ground-breaking computers to schools across London. With the intelligence agency believing that there is something sinister behind his hugely generous move, this young spy is sent to investigate.
Which book is this?

Know the answer? Drop me a line at bookvault@yahoo.com with:

“BDAY CONTEST” in the subject line and:

Name:
The Riddle:
This teenager becomes a spy after his uncle, whom he thought held a boring bank job but was actually a secret agent, was killed. This is the start of his saga and spy adventures as he trains and investigates a man who is donating his ground-breaking computers to schools across London. With the intelligence agency believing that there is something sinister behind his hugely generous move, this young spy is sent to investigate.
Which book is this?
Answer: (full book title + author)
The name of the site where you found the riddle: The Book Vault
Your site’s URL: (if you have one)


Get all your entries in by midnight (EST) tonight!!

[Edit] I'm having some computer issues that are getting fixed, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the winners tomorrow. I'll still be drawing the winners on time, so please get your entries in by midnight (EST) tonight! I'll post the winners as soon as I get the chance! Thanks for participating & a BIG thanks to all who helped me out with this!!

3 comments:

Alea said...

I hope after you pick the winner you will share the answers to each riddle. I read a lot of them and several I had no clue what they were but the books sounded really interesting so I'd like to find out what they are so I can add them to my wishlist! :D

Unknown said...

I've been so busy this past week (school) I didn't do any of the last week's riddles!

I can't wait to hear the winners though - and the identity of some of the books.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Yes, I want to know all the books. I didn't know certain ones...and no problem for helping. It was a really fun idea and thanks for letting me help!

-Lauren

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.