Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 18, 2008

I've been nominated!

Thanks to the lovely Liv from Liv's Book Reviews, I've been nominated for an award :) Thank you!! I'm really honored and touched! :)

The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Make a link to the person who nominated you (see above).
3) Nominate at least seven (7) other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your own blog.
5) Leave a message to your fellow nominees on their blogs.

And my lovely nominees:
Rachael from The Book Muncher because her site rocks, with some fantastic reviews, awesome contests (& even a list of other contests you can enter!), and other great content! She’s added more than a few great books to my TBR list!

Beth (Books and Love) because she’s such a sweet and friendly person who writes great reviews that are to the point and on target!

The lovely ladies at Reader Rabbit because they write some great reviews on some pretty sweet books! And because they were two of the first people I met when I first started The Book Vault and they were just friendly and helpful!

Presenting Lenore’s Lenore—her site has frequent posts, and when it’s not an awesome review, it’s on some other interesting topic that keeps you coming back to her blog for more!

The Page Flipper because she’s such a sincere and friendly person who I was lucky enough to get to know better, and because she’s written some cool reviews for her own site and for YABC!

Tasha of And Another Book Read, what can I say? Great reviews & nice interviews by a great person!

I really do have to nominate Liv (Liv's Book Reviews) back since she’s been really helpful ever since I ventured into this blogging business and really started out knowing not much! And she just writes some great reviews, hosts some awesome contests, and is just a lovely person!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Thanks for the shout out, your pretty great yourself!!

Liv said...

Aw! Thanks so much! You're the best. :)

Axa said...

all of those blogs are great, thanks for the nomination! :P

Lenore Appelhans said...

I am so flattered about what you said about my blog. I love yours too and visit nearly every day :)

Rachael Stein said...

thanks for nominating me!! :D i edited my post on this from s while back to add your name to those who nominated me :D

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.