Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 16, 2008

To rate or not to rate

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time out to give me your opinion on whether or not I should have a rating system. After some thinking, I've decided to rate the next three books I review and I'll do it via the old gymnastics "perfect 10" system. Why? You may ask, well I named my blog the "Book Vault," and while I was thinking of a giant vault filled with books, I also realized that the vault is one of the appartuses for gymnastics. Not all too long ago, gymnasts were given scores out of 10 for the difficulty & execution of their routine on each apparatus and of course prefect 10's were few and far between but there were some really amazing gymnasts & routines that got those perfect 10's.
So I'll rate the next 3 books I review and see how things go from there--please give me your feedback!

1 comment:

Lenore Appelhans said...

I think it was you who won KITTY, KITTY over at http://thecompulsivereader.blogspot.com/

Did you contact her yet?

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.