Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 9, 2010

Yay!

Just got back from the dentist & they said I'm still a little swollen on one side from the wisdom teeth removal earlier this week, but that I'm healing nicely :)

Also, another point of "yay" is The Book Vault has almost 200 followers! Yay! Thank you all--it means a lot to me and I'm glad to be connected to so many other fellow book lovers! And thank you to everyone who reads & comments; it's great getting feedback and I've enjoyed getting to know some of you better!

And lastly, it's almost my birthday!

I think this all calls for a giveaway or two! I'm organizing everything now, but hopefully I'll have a few giveaways up by the end of this week to celebrate so many followers & my birthday that's around the corner--do you think I can get 200 readers by Thursday so I can call it a "200 Follower giveaway?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.