Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox 4

Sorry there's no vlog this week--I tried making one but my computer + webcam was not cooperating and after 3 tries, I gave up :(
But here's what I got this week:


For review:
  • Cloaked by Alex Finn (I definitely did a happy dance when I got this book--I liked Beastly & I'm looking forward to the movie! Thank you, HarperCollins!)
  • The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green (this looks like a cute one!)
  • Looking for Fame: Lady Gaga (more of a biography, but I enjoy Lady Gaga's music so I thought this might be an interesting read!)
What did you all get in your mailboxes this week?


& I'd like to say a quick thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog for the Blogger Book Hop! I had a great time visiting all of your blogs and reading what you had to say! If you haven't participated in the Hop before, I definitely recommend it--it's a great way to connect w/ other fantastic bloggers out there!!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme inspired by The Story Siren--check here for more details!

2 comments:

Literary Cravings said...

Great books!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, you have a great blog as well. Am now a follower!!!

Unknown said...

I don't really get books in the mail, so instead I'm allowing myself to live vicariously through posts like these.

I haven't picked up Beastly (though I am strongly beginning to suspect I should), but I've heard great things about it. I just checked out the synopsis for Cloaked, so that's going on the list of things-to-check-out as well. :) And you're right, The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal looks very, very cute.

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.