Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)


Steel by Carrie Vaughn
(HarperTeen / March 1, 2011)

When Jill, a competitive high school fencer, goes with her family on vacation to the Bahamas, she is magically transported to an early eighteenth century pirate ship in the middle of the ocean.


Doesn't that sound good?? And what a gorgeous cover! Okay, I'll admit that one of the reasons I want to read this book so badly is because I'm a fencer too! I wonder what style Jill fences in HS? But fencing isn't really like real sword fighting at all, so it'll be interesting to see how she adapts!

1 comment:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

The cover is freaking beautiful

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.