Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 12, 2010

BEA 2010

Here's my long overdue post on BEA this year!

I was lucky enough to get to go to BEA again this year in NYC. And a day before the expo, I also went to TAC where I met Elizabeth Scott, Simone Elkeles, Eliot Schrefer, Melissa Walker, Stephanie Kuehnert, Barry Lyga, Lauren Oliver, and many other amazing authors! The panels were all interesting and all the authors were so friendly! I also saw many bloggers there, including Steph (from Steph Su Reads), Lenore (Presenting Lenore), and Korianne (of Korianne Speaks)!

I had a fantastic time @ both BEA & TAC and would highly recommend you to go (or go again) in 2011 if you get the chance!

Here are some of the books I got from BEA this year:

1) Dark Song
2) The Candymakers
3) Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
4) Immortal Beloved
5) Monster High
6) Witches' Kitchen
7) Jekel Loves Hyde
8) Brilliant
9) Two Moon Princess
10) The Lost and Forgotten Languages of Shanghai
11) Revolution
12) The Poison Diaries
13) I am J
14) Bloodthirsty
15) Virals by Kathy Reichs
16) Manifest by Artist Arthur
17) Red Moon Rising
18) For the Win by Cory Doctrow
19) Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder
20) Uncle John's Bathroom Reader
21) Reckless by Cornelia Funke


22) The Zombie Combat Manual
23) Mostly Good Girls
24) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
25) Of all the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
26) Forget Her Nots
27) Tangled by Caroline Mackler
28) Love Begins in Winter by Simon Van Booy
29) The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
30) Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
31) Hush
32) Ascendant
33) Girl Parts
34) Firelight by Sophie Jordan
35) Dead Beautiful
36) I am Number Four
37) The Sherlockian



38) The Enemy by Charlie Higson
39) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
40) Matched by Ally Condle
41) The Wolves of Andover by Kathleen Kent
42) Werewolves
43) Choke by Obert Skye
44) Seth Baumgartners Love Manifesto by Eric Luper
45) Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
46) The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
47) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
48) The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller

Not Pictured:
49) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
50) Duff by Kody Keplinger
51) Dead Love by Lauren McFerrin
52) Shade by Jeri-Smith Ready
53) Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
54) Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
55) Another Pan by Daniel and Dina Nayeri

*Whew!* My shoulders still hurt from carrying all those books--but it was worth it! I've been reading like crazy--between classes, work, and review sessions! It was a great start to my summer, and hopefully I'll get through most of these books before school starts up again!

1 comment:

Kaye M. said...

I'm trying to get to BEA this year. Did you just go for one day? How did you get in - through the press pass?

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.