Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 21, 2010

Upcoming reviews & What I'm in the middle of reading

I've got a bunch of reviews coming up and not to mention a long over-due post about BEA!
I've been reading during every possible moment--after work, before classes, late into the night, right after lab and everything in between!

I'm currently reading The Deadly Sister, Matched, and I'm finishing up Linger.

Just finished Tell Me a Secret by Holy Cupala a few minutes ago so I'll be working on that review next! My reviews for Firelight by Sophie Jordan, The Duff by Kody Keplinger and Halo by Alexandra Adornetto should also be up soon, so check back when you get a chance!





What are you currently reading??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.