Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 11, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to the lovely Nicole at WORD for Teens for the Versatile Blogger Award!


Thank the person who gave you this award. 2. Share 7 things about yourself. 3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! Then contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

Hmm, 7 things about me...
(1) One of my favorite series to read as a kid was the "Little Critter" series
(2) I love watching meteor showers and I'm really glad I have a friend that likes watching (and enjoys astronomy) them almost as much as I do!
(3) I'm bilingual
(4) The next big thing I'm saving up for is my first DSLR camera. I've shot mostly canon P&S cameras my whole life, but I want to move up to a DSLR and learn more about shooting with manual settings.
(5) I enjoy learning ASL (American Sign Language) though I haven't had a chance to take a formal class or course yet.
(6) There are more books than clothes in my room.
(7) I love watching movies! (Although I am not always a fan of movies based on books because I rarely feel they do the book justice)

And now for the blogs I nominate:
(I'm glad I got a chance to meet all of you @ BEA this year!)
Congrats & thanks again to Nicole for nominating me!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

::glomp:: Dominique!! I'm happy you came to find me!! I'm only sorry we didn't get to talk so much :( But that's okay, we'll make up for it next time!

Thank you for the award :D

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Congrats

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.