Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Death by Denim winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered my Death by Denim contest!



The winners are (courtosey of the random number generator at random.org):
Alexa of Hooked On YA Books
and
Katie of Katie's Bookshelf!

Congrats!!

Please send me an email at bookvault(at)yahoo.com with your mailing address so I can get a copy of DBD to you! Please email me by 7/7/09 or I'll have to pick new winners.

Thank you to Linda Gerber for donating 2 copies of her fabulous book!

--------------------------------

I'm currently hosting another giveaway for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--check it out here!

1 comment:

Eli said...

Congrats winners!

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.