Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Rise by Andrea Cremer
(Penguin/January 8, 2013)

I recently received and read an ARC of Rift by Andrea Cremer, which is the first book in the prequel series to her Nightshade series and really enjoyed it! I haven't read her Nightshade series yet, but it looks like I will have the opportunity to while I'm waiting for Rise, the sequel to Rift! There isn't a blurb for it on GoodReads yet, but as Rift ended in a cliffhanger, I'm sure Rise will pick up right where the first book left off!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

1 comment:

Christina @ Biblio Thoughts said...

I still meed to read Rift, but this is on my TBR list for sure too.

My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/#!/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-30-dark-light.html

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.