Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 20, 2012

In My Mailbox





In My Mailbox is a weekly
meme hosted by The Story Siren!





I know I haven't posted one of these in a while, so I've included the books I've gotten from the past few weeks!


For review:
TroubleTwisters: The Monster (Book 2)
Blazing the Trail
Geared for Pleasure
Unafraid
Silence
Eventide
Journey to the Fringe
Unraveling
Rift
Black Dawn
Stunning

I'm super excited to to read these now that summer has started and I won't have to worry about school work! What fabulous books did you all get in your mailboxes this week?

Sorry for the lack of posts lately; I got sick near the end of the semester so trudging through all the final exams, papers and projects was very time consuming, unfortunately! But it's summer now so there'll be more reviews, interviews, giveaways & more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.