Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday! (6)



Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read! It's a great opportunity to meet new bloggers and connect with fellow book lovers!!

Q: What is the longest book you've read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?

Does Harry Potter count? Some of those books were pretty long and of course they're favorites of mine! Other long favorites include The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas and the Lord of the Rings series! I also read this one book in high school that was an "autobiography" by King Henry VIII...it wasn't very good but man was it long! It was thicker than my textbooks!

What's the longest book you've ever read??

3 comments:

veela-valoom said...

Of coures Harry Potter counts! It's pretty darn long.

Gone With the Wind is the longest I've ever read.

My follow friday

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Count of Monte Cristo seems to be one of the few classics that almost everyone loves.
My Hop

Richard said...

Lots of people have commented that the classics are among the longest books they've read! I haven't read many classics, they just don't speak to me they way they do to others!

New Follower!

Check out my FF

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.