Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox





In My Mailbox is a weekly
meme hosted by The Story Siren!







Here's what I got in my mailbox this week:


For Review:

Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
Halflings by Heather Burch
Masque of the Read Death by Bethany Griffin
The Selection by Kiera Cass

I'm soooo excited for all the books I got this week!!! I've already started reading some of them so keep an eye out for my reviews soon!! Thank you to the publishers for sending me review copies!


Purchased:

Wither
by Lauren DeStefano
So many people have been raving about this book so I decided to pick up a new copy at B&N since the paperback version came out!


What fabulous books did you all get this week?
Leave a comment so I can check your IMM too!

9 comments:

roro said...

njoy all
new folower
hope maskque ... death is awesome

my imm

a vid book lovers will love
the JOY of books

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

The Selection looks so good!

My IMM Post

Mariya said...

The Selection was soooooo freaking good! I really think you'll like it! I hope you do! =D

My IMM
Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

SweetMarie83 said...

I'm so jealous that you got The Selection and Masque of Red Death! I've been wanting to read those forever. I have the other books on my TBR list, too. Great haul! :-)

My IMM: http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-week-20-january-15th.html

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

I love the covers of The Selection and The Masque of Red Death. Soooo pretty.

Happy Reading!
Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really liked Wither. I can't wait to read The Selection.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

Wither was amazing! Hope you'll enjoy it too!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Literary Cravings said...

Great books!!! Super excited for The Selection and Masque of the Red Death! Hope you enjoy them all!!

Giselle said...

Ooh The Selection! Awesome cover. But my friend read it and hated it so now I'm scared! haha.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.