Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm still alive!

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the sparse updates lately; I've had an insane amount of work since the school year started. There are more tests, quizzes, problem sets, labs and work than you can shake a stick at!

I just wanted to say that I have emailed all the winners of the contests I've held recently, and that updates will be less frequent until I can get all this work done. I'll try to keep up with the memes at the very least and hopefully get a few reviews in.

Thank you to all my lovely followers & to all the amazing people who have commented on my posts! I've been reading your blogs as much as I can and even though I don't always get a chance to comment, I've been visiting as much as I can with all this work!

Thanks again & I hope you all have a good weekend! Happy reading!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.