Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A general update

I know I didn't do In My Mailbox last week and I have to skip it again this week; I've been away for the past 2 weekends on business, so it's been rather crazy lately. I think everything should be cleared up by next weekend, so I'll have a HUGE In My Mailbox post!

But other than that, thanks to all the lovely people who have commented this week & I hope you all got something good in your mailboxes!!

P.S. My giveaway for Dust is still open if you're interested! 3 copies of Dust are up for grabs--please enter by 9/15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.