Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Email virus

Hey guys

I'm really really really sorry, but my email got infected last night with spyware. I was using a new server at my new school, and there was apparently some malicious activity and my computer was one of the ones that got infected. I've since scanned and cleaned my computer and the spyware should be gone.
I'm really sorry if any of you got weird emails from me--I know several computers got hit here and apparently all of our contacts in our email lists got spammed with goodness knows what. If you got an email with no subject from my email, just delete it please! I generally send emails with subjects in them and I actually haven't sent any messages lately, so please just delete whatever message you got from my account.

sorry!

on a happier note, I have a review coming up soon :)

1 comment:

Okie said...

That bites. Good luck.

My email got hacked about a week ago. It's crappy. Fortunately none of my contacts clicked through on the link, but it still made me mad

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.