Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 27, 2009

Interview with Jennifer Banash, Take 2!

I recently got the chance to interview the lovely Jennifer Banash, author of The Elite series, again! The most recent book in her series, In Too Deep, has already hit bookstores, so go grab a copy if you haven't already! Fans of the first book will not be disappointed!!

Check out my review for In Too Deep here, as well as my review for The Elite and my first interview with Ms. Banash!
And keep you eyes open for a giveaway of In Too Deep soon!!

**warning: there is a spoiler for In Too Deep in this interview; nothing that'll ruin the plot for you, but you've been warned!

--------------------------


1) Which
moment/scene has been the most fun to write so far?
Definitely the scene where Drew discovers his dad is having an affair. That was just so fun and exciting to write. I loved the fact that Drew finally had some drama if his own, above and beyond the whole Casey/Madison dilemma.

2) Which is your favorite cover out of the three fabulous ones for your series so far?
The cover for SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE. Even though it’s a bit different than the previous two covers, I just think it’s both eye catching, and beautiful. If I was a reader perusing bookstore shelves, I’d pick in out in a heartbeat.

2) Going back to a question from our last interview, if you had to be any character from your series for the events in In Too Deep for a day, would you still want to be Madison? Or someone else?
She has in pretty rough in IN TOO DEEP—but so do all of the characters! I’d definitely still want to be Madison—she’s my alter-ego in many ways.

3) If you had to spend a day as a character from any book, who would you like to be?
Alaska in John Green’s LOOKING FOR ALASKA.

4) Your favorite designer?
Marc Jacobs.

5) Your one, must-have accessory?
A fabulous handbag, or pair of stilettos.
6) Describe yourself in three words?
Intense. Driven. Emotional.

8) How would Madison describe herself in three words?
Fabulous. Bitchy. Elegant.

9) Casey?
Shy. Unsure. Intelligent.

10) When will Simply Irresistible hit bookstores? (I can’t wait for it!! :D)
July! So you won’t have to wait TOO long to find out what the girls are up to :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.