Thanks to Scholastic, I have 5(!!) signed copies of Top 8 to give away to you all!!
Check out my review of Top 8 here & my interview with author Katie Finn here!
[EDIT] Sorry guys! I completely forgot to mention that this contest is only open to people in the US! So sorry!! Thanks to Ellie who brought this to my attention! [/EDIT]
A quick blurb for Top 8 (courtesy of Barnes & Noble):
Madison MacDonald is seriously freaking outWant to win a copy of this great book? Just comment on this post with your name, email address, and your favorite social networking site!
Everything in my life was working out. I had my three best friends, a brand-new boyfriend, and the lead in the school play. Aside from that history paper I hadn't started, things felt perfect.
Then I returned from spring break to find my Friendverse profile hacked. Someone clearly out to ruin me had spilled the most damaging secrets - AND posted the worst photos of me ever taken - online.
Now my boyfriend and I are broken up, half the school hates me, and I'm in deep trouble.
Get my boyfriend back, figure out who could have done this, and clear my name!
Also, pass history.
Want an extra entries?
1) Post about this giveaway on your blog, myspace, etc. somewhere people can see it, and send me/comment with the link! (1 extra entry)
2) Know the answers to these questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com for 2 extra entries! (hint all answers can be found either in my interview w/ Katie Finn or my review of Top 8!)
- Where did author Katie Finn grow up?
- What color is main character Madison's computer?
- Where did Madison vacation with her family?
Please put "Top 8 Contest" in the subject line!!
Please get all you entries/extra entries in by November 16th (midnight, EST)!