Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm backkkkk!

Hey everyone!

I'm back! I'm sure you've been able to tell since I've already had a few posts these past few weeks! Sorry for my lengthy hiatus; school, work, and trying to figure out my future overwhelmed me for a while. Things are getting back on track, however, and I'm very happy that I've been able to read more and review some lately! So stay tuned for more reviews, interviews, weekly memes and the like!

I've rung in 2012 with a new layout for The Book Vault! It's simple but pretty easy to navigate! I've also cleaned up my blog roll as it seems that unfortunately, a lot of people have had to close their sites or just stop blogging because they've been too busy. So if you've opened a new blog or you're stopping by for the first time, leave a comment or drop me a line--I'd love to check out more YA book blogs and/or do a link exchange!

I'm glad to be back, but unfortunately I don't think updates will be quite as frequent as before. I'm about to take more upper-level courses as well as work on grad school or med school plans, but I'll try to update as much as possible! Thanks for understanding!

Hopefully I'll be able to run a giveaway or something of some sort to celebrate being back, but I'll have to raising some shipping & handling funds first. (Tuition & textbook bills can be quite excellent at killing one's poor bank account!)

Let me know what you're reading or send me some book recommendations! Connect with me via FACEBOOK, TWITTER or GOODREADS! (or heck, all 3!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Series I Like

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis Divergent by Veronica Roth Firelight by Sophie Jordon Halo by Alexandra Adornetto Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Thanks to i'm loving books!

Disclaimer

I receive review copies of books from publicists, authors and publishers for an honest review. I do not receive monetary or other compensations for posting reviews.